Sunday 2 September 2007

Introduction

Hi everyone, this is a first for me actually, cutting my teeth on a blog, so many apologies for any gaffes and errors along the way.

As some folks will already know, I am the site manager of a Sims Forum called CosyCornerSims2 (blatant plug) and we have a story section there, where our site members can upload their own particular brands of stories.

I was also responsible for the story Raven, which was removed from the public, pending a rewrite.
But don't worry folks, she's keen to get her story told to you all.

But for now, I'll be giving you (possibly, depending on work schedules etc.) a whole new story to read.

It's very loosely (and I mean, VERY loosely based) on the Royal Kingdom Challenge.
But without the restrictions of social class.

I hope you enjoy reading it, as much as I'll enjoy writing it.

Sonia

No comments: